I have been a professional writer since 1985. As a copywriter, I worked for Saatchi & Saatchi, O&M, DDB, and McCann Erickson — winning 18 international awards along the way (including New York Festival, London Advertising, HK 4As, CLIO, and ECHO). In addition I have been …
- contributing news and magazine features writer for several international publications
- restaurant reviewer for the South China Morning Post
- travel writer and photographer for the inflight publications of Cathay Pacific Airways, Singapore Airlines, and Dragonair
- author and curator of the first Cathay Pacific Holidays Tumblr account
- speech writer for HSBC
- brand manual author for Salem worldwide, Cathay Pacific Airways, and Asia Miles
- writer and editor of inaugural websites for Cathay Pacific Airways and Asia Miles
- author of short fiction for magazines in South Africa, Singapore, UK and Hong Kong
- winner of the SCMP / RTHK Short Story Competition.
I am currently working on an eBook about typewriter restoration, and my first novel — due for completion at the end of 2022.
To view my full portfolio of work, please send me an email and I will provide you with a password.